Soma shipped with no prescription Home > UX > Accessibility > How to guide blind and partially sighted people
Some great videos from the RNIB about how to guide people with vision loss and other disabilities. Useful in general, but especially at a11y events and when testing with diverse users.
- Approach from front and introduce self
- Ask if would like assistance
- Ask how they would like to be assisted
- Let them hold your arm securely before you start walking.
- Point out things that guided person needs to know about like narrow spaces