- The Research Thing;
- User Experience Professionals’ Association (UK);
- World IA Day;
- Organiser, WIAD London
- OOUX Certified Strategist
- Notist — slides from talks
- Flickr — good, bad and ugly design examples
- Airtable — UX quotes database
- UX Collective
- Dementia & User Research for Ethnio.
- Including people affected by dementia in user-centred design with Alzheimer’s Society for People for Research.
- How to design websites for older people for Alzheimer’s Society.
- How to design a website for someone affected by dementia for Alzheimer’s Society.
- Experience mapping the dementia diagnosis journey for Alzheimer’s Society.
- Interview for The UX Life Chose Me newsletter.
- Noun Foraging with Rik Williams, Sophia Prater, and Robots for OOUX Happy Hour.
- City Interaction Lab Podcast – Digital vs. Dementia
- HealthRedesigned podcast cited in with Hanno.
UX events (co)curated
- User research with older people — lessons from niche groups
- September 2022, The Research Thing.
- AbilityNet, Dr Chloe Sharp
- User research with kids — lessons from niche groups
- July 2022, The Research Thing.
- LEGO, Nightingale Research Agency
- Object-Oriented User Experience (OOUX)
- February 2021, UXPA (UK).
- RewiredUX, NHS Moorfields, CLARK.
- UX research through a different lens
- October 2020, UXPA (UK).
- PlayStation, Amazon and Aalto University.
- The UX of Dating, Romance and Love.
- February 2020, UXPA (UK).
- Badoo, Bumble, Datemakers, Proagrica, SEXTECHGUIDE.
- Designing for great learning experiences.
- March 2019, UXPA (UK).
- Pearson Education, Sputnik Education, One Big Field, Department of Education.